Friday, December 3, 2010

My own Ex Libris!

It's been a few days since I last made a post so for the 3 people in the whole world that may be reading this, this post is for y'all!

I finally finished my first Ex Libris.  It is a linocut and is one of my favorite gothic images, the gargoyle!  It will be editioned for trade in just 25 prints.  2 prints are already spoken for so you if you would like to trade with me shoot me a reply through this post or by email and I will get your mailing details!

Anyway, this was really a lot of fun to to do.  In fact I am working on a small Christmas card for friends and family.  I will but and print it and my wife (Trish) plans to watercolor it.  I'll post it when I have a proof done.

More bookplates to be posted over the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment